4Business corp PTY LTD trading as Business Mates Networking is committed to proving you with the best possible customer service experience in an online platform. Business Mates Networking is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (CTH).
- This policy explains how Business Mates Networking handles personal information relating to individuals, regardless of whether they are customers or not.
- This website is operated by Business Mates Networking.
- Business Mates Networking provides all access to and the use of the website, and any of its services and related products.
- Please read these terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”, “terms”) carefully before using Business Mates Networking website (“website”, “service”) operated and referenced by Business Mates Networking as (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
- All Business Mates Networking apps link to Business Mates Networking.
Updating of Personal Information
- It is important to us that the personal information we collect from you is accurate and up to date and free from errors and omissions. If it can be found that information is not accurate, incomplete or needs updating, we require you to submit in writing a request to have the changes made. Business Mates Networking will then take the necessary steps to correct the information.
- Business Mates Networking only collects personal information where necessary and reasonable that impacts upon one or more of Business Mates Networking activities and/or functions.
- For purposes unrelated to Business Mates Networking services/activities/products, you agree not to disclose, sell, rent, or distribute in any way, a user’s information to any third party.
- Right to filter content – At any time, you acknowledge and agree that Business Mates Networking must comply with legal obligations regarding content submitted to the website and/or mobile apps (if applicable) and that we may be required to review content in determining whether it violates these terms and conditions (including unlawful content disclosed to us).
Third Parties – Service Providers
- The use of your collected information by the Business Mates Networking website will also be used for improving the site. This may also include log data which is the information that your browser sends, IP address, browser type/version/pages visited along with dates and times and other statistics
- It is the sole responsibility of third parties to submit content either by uploading, email, post or transmit that is not offensive, indecent and/or objectionable and does conflict with Business Mates Networking policies.
- The terms and conditions of Business Mates Networking do not create any third-party beneficiary rights. For the purposes of inconsistency and conflict with Business Mates Networking terms and conditions, the additional third-party terms will prevail for the conflict or inconsistency.
- Cookies can be ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies. Both are used by Business Mates Networking to run the service. Essential cookies maybe used when authenticating users and preclude fraudulent activity. Third party cookies report usage statistics on and through our service in addition to the delivery of advertisements.
- For storage of your preferences
- Enable delivery of advertisements
- Enable certain functions of the service
- Provide anonymous analytics that maybe combined and used in broader analysis to support the website and create a more efficient and user friendly experience
- The identification of users and their browsing history will not be known unless law enforcement exercise a warrant for the purposes of reviewing activity logs.
- Authority – Use of the Services
- In addition to this, you agree that any materials not owned by you are acknowledged and correctly cited to the owner/author
- You also agree not to reproduce or redistribute any of another’s protected materials in any way, including digital, electronic or other methods of communication.
- You agree/grant Business Mates Networking a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to the content you upload, display, copy, use, transmit, publish and broadcast.
- As part of the Business Mates Networking registration process, and/or continued use of any of the services provided on the website, personal information will be required and include, but not limited to:
- Preferred username
- A password
- Email address
- Mailing address (PO box or street address)
- Telephone number
- Your account must not have been previously disabled/suspended or breached any of our terms and conditions/policies
- Mobile Apps/Social networks, you agree to give additional information that may be used and include:
- First and Last name
- Email Address
- Birth Date
- Time Zone
- Screen names
- Demographic location
- Demographic information such as gender, marital status
- Photos (uploaded)
- Be 18 years old and over
- You must not be a convicted sex offender
- All personal information collected is dependent on the type of engagement you have with us
- In addition to this, all personal information including sensitive information is stored as long as necessary and legally required.
- Social networking data may have special protections under the laws of your country. You agree that if you choose to submit data concerning your health, religion and political views, philosophical or ethnic origin, that these fall under this category.
You have the right that Business Mates Networking will handle complaints in a friendly and professional manner
- Acknowledge complaints and receipt of this within 5 business days.
- Provide a resolution to all complaints within 45 days. If delayed past this time, we will contact you with the reason.
- Disputes of any nature related to Business Mates Networking website and services you access, use or purchase from us will be governed by the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Copyright complaints – Business Mates Networking respects the rights of others in regards to intellectual property. If any content posted on Business Mates Networking website infringes the rights of any person, appropriate action will take place. This may include removing the content.
- We aim to resolve disputes in the most cost effective and neutral manner as quickly as possible. This may be in the form of dispute resolution, arbitration in an agreed location by the parties. Complaints are valuable feedback that helps us to continue and/or improve our services. It is important to Business Mates Networking that we meet your needs to a satisfactory standard and in a professional manner. Your first point of call for any disputes is through or customer service centre.
- Questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions are welcome in regards to this policy including personal detail subject to applicable laws. We require that you contact us through the ‘help” page on our website during business hours.